Sunday, April 26, 2015

Endothermic is the absorption of heat. My example of that is baking a cake. Cake bakes in an oven which absorbs the heat. First whenever you place the cake in the oven the bread will heat up. Second the icing as to heat up to stick. The properties of size is a big part in baking a cake. The property of temperature is a big part in baking a cake too.  You have to heat up the cake to bake it. This reaction affects the world because a lot of people bakes cake for a lot of reasons. You bake a cake for birthdays for a dessert and to make the birthday special. You also bake a cake for a wedding to celebrate thier marriage. You also bake a cake for a funeral to celebrate there life. So the big part of celebrations for people.


My picture wouldn't load and I'm restricted to have the blogger app and my mom doesn't know the password and it won't let me download a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment